View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #31
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Raji will probably be there. I'm not convinced though that it isn't a lateral move for the team. Lot of people are sold on him in here from what I'm reading that's for sure. I'll post this one more time...then give up...if you're going to slant the DTs through the gaps....you damn well better have the line backers who can scrap and fill in the holes.
Yeah, he wouldn't be my pick either, I am looking for an edge rush DE. I think you are probably right in it being a sort of a....lateral type of move. He is a quality player, just not the type/biggest need for us IMO.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote