View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #30
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
While I would like to see us sign Dunta to a 4-5 year contact at a reasonable amount, I just don't see it happening. I fully expect him to be F-tagged and evaluated for another year.
Isn't that the whole point ? If you tag him....you got to pay him the agerage of the top five....about eight million for the year. Is that what you're posting ? You're going to pay Duanta seven to eight million for he year in '09 ? I don't care either way. Just don't know , with his production with turnovers, if he's worth that much coin.