View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #29
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I don't see Brown or Raji being available to the Texans at the 15 mark, too many teams ahead of us are moving to the 3-4 and will need guys like that.
Raji will probably be there. I'm not convinced though that it isn't a lateral move for the team. Lot of people are sold on him in here from what I'm reading that's for sure. I'll post this one more time...then give up...if you're going to slant the DTs through the gaps....you damn well better have the line backers who can scrape and fill in the holes.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 01-31-2009 at 02:48 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote