View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

for those of us who would like to see Rick Smtih resign Dunta Robinson & draft him some help over the top in his own likeness here is some excerpts from the fine work of Lance Zierlein talking to scouts "post senior bowl"

* "My favorite safety in this draft is Louis Delmas (W. Michigan). I love the way he'll hit you and I think he's good enough in coverage too."

* (answering a question about Alabama safety Rashad Johnson being considered a 2nd round): "Who says that? Who has that grade? He's not as big as you like for you safeties to be in our league and he doesn't do any one thing exceptionally well. I've got a 5th [round grade] on him. I would take Darcel McBath (Texas Tech safety) every single day of the week over him. The more film I've seen of him, the more and more I like him."

http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball/
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote