View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005   #35
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPatriot
I hope your right. Getting tired of false starts and holding in crucial situations
It takes some time for these guys to learn to play together. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I'm glad they didn't have a wholesale change on the OL. We have some good potential there with a need to upgrade only the center position and RG soon. The defense is gonna rock this year. I see Babin and Peek bookending some QB's this year. Besides, now Walker and Payne will be pushed more than have since they've been here.Once I realized Travis Johnson WASN'T a typo, I googled him and he seems like a very solid pick.