View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009   #18
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayock's rankings as of 1-26-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
The good thing about Peppers is you don't need to trade a thing to get him as he is a free agent, but Peppers is probably going to cost too much in an open market with a no-cap 2010.

but on your point, I wouldn't mind trading our 1st Round pick for the right defensive veteran as the defensive talent on the DL and DB is pretty light on first round talent. Lots of good OL talent though..especially at OT.

Hopefully Ray or Raji are there at #15. I would be down with either of those picks.
I say the 1st if they franchise him. If a FA, I would be ok with then trading up, since that takes a huge need off of your board. Curry would be my target.