View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayock's rankings as of 1-26-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
He'll be ok with being the weakside end opposite Mario. I am normally opposed to trading picks, but this 1st round is so underwhelming that I want to trade back at almost every chance. Last I checked he's 28. He easily has 4 more years in him at a high quality. Sounds like a winner. As a plus, a little attention nationally never hurt anyone.
He's 29, and had said several times that he wants to be the rush backer in a 3-4; so I have no idea where you are getting the notion that he would be ok being a 4-3 end.

Also he wouldn't cost any draft picks unless the Panthers tag him again, and that would cost them about 17 million.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote