View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009   #30
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Great Early Mock

of course there are always bones to pick, but it follows the latest from WFC pretty close http://walterfootball.com/draft2009.php read explanations, also has Davis to

biggest question mark of this draft- where teams evaluate Stafford & Sanchez? how badly do they need a QB (could be more important than taking BPA)? slim pickings when they go off the board & you know several teams will be looking for the next Flacco or Ryan, so if Sanchez slips, as you project, expect Texans will get some excellent offers to trade down. For that reason alone I hope this happens
Personally I don't think Sanchez should be drafted top 5-10 since his body of work is so small, but teams do crazy things when they fall in love with a player. Dropping him to # 17 seems low, but thats because 70% of mocks have him going #3 overall. I think the Cheifs would rather trade back into the 1st if he was available after 20 like the Browns did a couple years back.

I love walterfootball.com and love the way he ranks his players. I dont agree with him on some obvious stuff like Crabtree to the Rams, or Sanchez to the Cheifs, but we are on the same thought that Davis is actually a better prospect at CB than Jenkins, although I would take either at 15. I really dont like his Chris Wells to the Chargers pick. I would give that about a 2% chance of happening.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote