View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009   #28
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I like that mock. I'm really starting to warm up to Davis and Cushing as our picks. Because of how I'm thinking the board is going to shake up when it's our turn to pick, I think Davis or a LB may be the best choice. I'd love to get a pass rushing DE in the 2nd round but the value at that spot could be safety/corner. We'll see!
You just never know what will happen before the draft . I think the Lions , Chiefs , and Packers affect us the most with their picks . I'm hoping the Lions go QB , the Chiefs and Packers go LT.