View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #22
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Definitely a more realistic approach on the options we will have at that pick. I won't rule out a CB... but improving the front 7 and front 4 in particular is crucial for us heading into next year. Cushing is rising fast... and I wouldnt be surprised at him or Perry being strongly considered here. Both will have to have good combines though (especially Perry). Solidifying our LB corp with this type of talent could be big for us considering Bush apparently will want to attack quite a bit more. I will always feel that getting pressure constantly will improve our secondary more than going straight for an upgrade instead. Molden in the fold already is key.

Your scenario (and how I am expecting it to go down) only makes myself want a trade back if at all possible.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote