View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #19
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 67619 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Not really sure what the obession with this board on changing one of our Corners to FS. Doesn't happen often sucessfully. Unless we address LB in FA pound for pound IMO our best value is taking a LB. I'm not sure where Larinitus will end up going but I think it's a real possibility he'll be there at 15 for us.

Obviously a lot will be more clear once we see the results of the combine. As in reference to the pick you made I don't think we are hurting at CB and I don't see Dunta leaving unless he asks for unrealistic money.
http://profootballfocus.com/by_posit...ass=&teamid=13

I'm actually starting to think a real #1 shutdown corner is one of the Texans top 4 needs, along with Safety, DE, and DT. We have D-Rob, who is a good #2, and Reeves who could be a really good nickle, but none of our guys look like top flight #1s.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote