View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #17
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Not really sure what the obession with this board on changing one of our Corners to FS. Doesn't happen often sucessfully. Unless we address LB in FA pound for pound IMO our best value is taking a LB. I'm not sure where Larinitus will end up going but I think it's a real possibility he'll be there at 15 for us.

Obviously a lot will be more clear once we see the results of the combine. As in reference to the pick you made I don't think we are hurting at CB and I don't see Dunta leaving unless he asks for unrealistic money.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote