View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #15
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Bennett has the tools and body type for FS. That's what he projected as out of college.

Cushing is a guy I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. His body changed way too rapidly to be natural.
According to HT.com Bennett is 6 flat 197, Molden 6-1 197. Body type, if not the tools for Molden too. At safety D. Barber is 6, 218...just saying if either of those guys could put on 20 lbs. of muscle I'd be really interested in seeing what they have as safeties.

I've seen some before/after pics of Cushing. A little too much mustard on that burger.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote