View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #98
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I get where you are coming from now. I agree.

I don't plan on trading with anyone so y'all might as well not even bother asking.

I never include trades in my mock drafts and I think that most trades that happen in these things are done by people who just want to "shake things up".

As far as people trading picks after the 3rd round, how about if you trade any picks that can't be used in the mock then the trade is nullified?
Makes sense. The only reason I like the fact that we can trade is because if there is noone I like there at 16 for SD I would want to trade back & pick up a 2nd because they don't have one. I can personally see them trading back for a 2nd if the person they like is gone or they feel like they can get him later in the first.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote