View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #17
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My pre combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Finished the rest. Finally.

1st) Raji, DT, Boston College
2nd) Larry English, DE, Northern Illinois
3rd) Rashad Johnson, S, Alabama
4th) Tyrone McKenzie, OLB, South Florida
5th) Gatrell Johnson, RB, Colorodo State
6th) Pat white QB/WR, West Virginia OR Jarrett Dillard, WR, Rice
7th) Ryan Stanchek, G, West Virginia

I would love to be able to get an offensive weapon late in this draft and I believe White and Dillard may be available.

I believe Dillard would be great to have in the slot. He has great hands, runs great routes and has an unbelievable verticle. Think David Anderson sqaured.

If White were to fall because of his refusal to accept a position change, I would love to see us take him. Imagine us running a Wildcat offense in special situations with him at QB.
I like it all, except I wouldn't hold my breath on Raji. He'll go before we pick, and we wont go after a wide body.