View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Ok. So who would you have taken and why?

My pick comes frrom the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I want the safest pick. First I would try and trade down a few spots. Whether I could or not I would go with Max Unger. Hey locking down the anchor of our offensive line with a stud C who is versitale enough to play 4 positions on our line for the next decade is worthy of the #15 pick IMO. There really is no negative on this guy. The only one that is even brought up is strength and I believe that has been overplayed. Besides strength is fixable. Unger is a safe pick which at this stage in our team development is a must IMO.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote