View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
That makes sense as ive seen the way Vernon Davis responds poorly to authority. He and his brother could be immature people which needs to be verified before taking him. Would you have taken someone else had the draft panned out this way?
If I were in charge, I would be calling everybody who had an interest to move in front of the Jets and take Sanchez.

My first priority would be to trade the pick. If that doesn't happen, I would take Cushing.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote