View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario Round 1 Mock 1/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I just don't see 2008 repeating itself with that many OTs taken that early or that fast. (4 of the first 8 picks?)
I think this crop of elite tackles is even better than last years. Sam Baker and Gosder Cherilus shouldn't have been drafted in round 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
It'll be interesting to see what the Combine / Pro Days bring to shake things up this year.

I'm all for the Texans getting the FS/CB that they desperately need, but (unfortunately) the D-Line isn't as good as it should be yet. New coaching is great, but additional playmakers could make all the difference at a potential playoff run.

So who would you have taken? Peria Jerry maybe?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote