View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #97
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I understand all of that. My point is - to use the chart assumes that everybody accepts the chart - and everybody in the NFL does not. When you trade up, you're almost always going to get screwed - and that's fine if you're dead set on a player you want. Putting the chart into play is going to make people think they're getting screwed even when they aren't getting screwed when you look at it as a real-life NFL situation.

Honestly, I don't see the point of even allowing for trades if we're only doing three rounds... but I'm fine with it either way. I think there will be a lot of trading simply for the sake of trading.

Anyway - it's just for fun. I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this much, LOL.
I get where you are coming from now. I agree.

I don't plan on trading with anyone so y'all might as well not even bother asking.

I never include trades in my mock drafts and I think that most trades that happen in these things are done by people who just want to "shake things up".

As far as people trading picks after the 3rd round, how about if you trade any picks that can't be used in the mock then the trade is nullified?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote