View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #96
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
So, yes trading, no players, no future draft picks....what about dealing rounds 4-7 of this year's draft? Can we include them in a deal even though we aren't going to draft that far? Can we give bonus points for picking up extra picks or something? I'm just trying to bring up every possibility so there are no questions when picks start.

The chart just makes trading that much more realistic to what NFL GM's do. It's up to the partners to decide what is fair or not.
That was pretty much my question. There would be no reason to get a 4th rounder when there is only three rounds in this mock draft. If we were going deeper in this mock and I wanted to trade back I might want a late 1st, late 2nd & a 6th, but since we aren't going deeper there would be no reason to want a sixth.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote