View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #25
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think we'd be better off just picking him but if we know someone is targeting the guy and we don't at least extort them a little bit...well...what's the point of even having extortion?
I'd prefer them just to go ahead and pick Ray if he falls to them. I don't think he will fall that far though.

My big thing would be if Raji fell in our laps at #15. WOW.

Probably not gonna happen but it would be nice. Give TJ and Okoye some competition for playing time. We gotta do something to those guys to light a fire.

I wouldn't have a problem if they traded down to a team later in the draft if they felt Unger would be there out of Oregon. As much as we need some defensive help, it would be tough to pass on Unger later in teh draft if Rey, Raji, or maybe Everette Brown isn't there at #15. We have never had an above average Center since Day One. It would be nice to plug a guy in that could solidify the position/line for the next decade.