View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #84
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I concur, trade for draft picks only. I'd love to include players but it'd get too difficult and unrealistic. I would like to add for a team trading up significantly, the use of a 2010 1st round pick or other future picks might be a smart move.
Yup, that was the follow-up question. So no current players, but draft picks including future picks is acceptable?

KT, I say this to you since you came up with it but to all we should keep that chart around and handy.

Quote:
It'd have to be just for a pile of dog crap. Remember T.O. already took all the sleeping pills!?
Outstanding!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote