View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATexansFan View Post
I like trading down a few picks, especially if the main targets the Texans want come off the board early. I'd like to see a MLB so DeMeco can move to OLB and a DT.
here's another trade down possiblity that involves a coveted MLB-

Quote:
Southern Cal LB Rey Maualuga, who won the Bednarik Award as the nation's top defensive player, is one of the most coveted players entering the NFL draft. But that hasn't stopped the Bucs, who own the No. 19 overall pick, from getting to know him better at the Senior Bowl. Maualuga saved his last interview Tuesday for the Bucs, who project him as a middle linebacker. That position is currently manned by Barrett Ruud, the team's leading tackler. "They're focused in on the middle linebacker position for myself and asking me if I'm comfortable with the 4-3 scheme or the 3-4," Maualuga said. "I'm comfortable with both." - Rick Stroud, The Tampa Bay Times
the question is would you do it? Texans should throw the draft value trade table out & demand the Buc's 2nd rd. pick straight up for dropping four spots.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote