View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #83
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

I concur, trade for draft picks only. I'd love to include players but it'd get too difficult and unrealistic. I would like to add for a team trading up significantly, the use of a 2010 1st round pick or other future picks might be a smart move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Soomebody has to do the dirty work.

lol

Can I trade TO for a pile of dog crap & a bottle of sleeping pills to be named later?
It'd have to be just for a pile of dog crap. Remember T.O. already took all the sleeping pills!?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote