View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFW's mock draft as of 1/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
How many Mock Drafts had us taking Mario the year he came out ? Okoye? Duane Brown?
Mario was a known pick and mocks depicted so about 2 or 3 days or so before the draft. Okoye wasn't supposed to fall (Think of somebody like Crabtree falling to us, or one of either Ellis or Dorsey falling to us last year). Duane Brown was the product of a trade down that very few mocks ever see coming. It's not like Brown wasn't in anybody's Mocks', but most people had him in the 2nd and 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I don't think these mocks mean anything (especially at this point)...But I guess it's fun???
If you don't like Mock Draft boards because they don't mean anything then why are you in the mock draft talk section of the forum. . . I guess it's fun to speculate???

Last edited by b0ng; 01-27-2009 at 07:07 PM.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote