View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFW's mock draft as of 1/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
How many Mock Drafts had us taking Mario the year he came out ? Okoye? Duane Brown?

I don't think these mocks mean anything (especially at this point)...But I guess it's fun???
At this point, I think it's just a way to get familiar with the players so that when the Combine comes, you know who to watch, and when the draft comes, you have an idea how it's going.

It adds to the drama and makes everything that much more enjoyable.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote