View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #63
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52652 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
you must breakdown the tape. Peria seemed to dominate but on closer viewing he did not dominate everybody. thats the concern, when one particular player has the ability to shutdown someone considered to be the more elite talent. same thing happened to Raji so I'm not just picking on Peria, who I really like, its about being accurate in final grades as talent assesors. like I said game tape does not lie & if I know Lance when he gets time once he breaks it down his opinion will change based on the facts from this week in Mobile. really nothing more than that.

How funny I just found this.
http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootba..._nfldraft.html

I really hope the Texans are able to do something other than add another DT in the first round. What did you think of Jerrry's performance in the game and did it change your thoughts of him being the Texan's pick at 15?

Thanks,

LZ As for Jerry, I haven't seen all of the game and I don't really get too worked up over it anyway. The practices are much more important.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote