View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
There are three guys that I'm high on right now and it A.Q. Shipley, Delmas and Sean Smith. I would love Smith over the others since he has the ability to play in different positions as in CB/S.
I like Shipley also....but he is a center only. He'd have a tough time making the roster. He'd have to beat out a veteran. Make a good PS guy though.