View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #13
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93700 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My pre combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I don't see Crabtree falling to 13. I don't think he's going to get pass Seattle, but if the Seahawks take Curry I don't see MC getting past teams like Cincinnati, Jacksonville or Oakland taking Maclin ahead of him. Other then that it's a fine mock. Good job.

I dont think Crabtree will run as fast as some think. That and hte fact that the teams in the top ten all have needs more important than WR made me drop him. Oakland is still run by Al Davis and we all know how much he likes speed. Thats why Macklin is the first WR of the board not because I think he is the better than Crabtree. Al Davis is not the best or the smartest GM/owner out there.
mussop is online now   Reply With Quote