View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #43
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
It has nothing to do with petes claim. He has played the past 2 years Mike LB for USC, we know he can play it, and play it well. He plays downhill alot and has the strength and size to take on blocks and shed them. I dont think we need to grab him and then put him in an unnatural position where he has to run around in space.

I think he is athletic enought to play all 3 LB positions. But if we want to get the best bang for our buck in 2009-2010 we should put him at MLB.
Yes, I do agree with you. I stated before that he would be best initially at MLB, or so it seems. It's simply a matter of BPA and putting BPA on the field. As you say, we both think he is athletic enough to play the outside. I was pointing out the options it gives our defensive front 7.