View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #53
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Why would he downgrade Peria after the Senior Bowl? He had a good week IMO. To many of you are putting too much imphasis on the actual game. The practice is way more telling than an allstar game play.
you must breakdown the tape. Peria seemed to dominate but on closer viewing he did not dominate everybody. thats the concern, when one particular player has the ability to shutdown someone considered to be the more elite talent. same thing happened to Raji so I'm not just picking on Peria, who I really like, its about being accurate in final grades as talent assesors. like I said game tape does not lie & if I know Lance when he gets time once he breaks it down his opinion will change based on the facts from this week in Mobile. really nothing more than that.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote