View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #52
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
FYI- after watching the Senior Bowl I'll bet LZ downgrades Peria Jerry. I would be sick if the Texans used the 15th pick on him, I suppose if they trade down somewhere in the 20's I could live with it depending on what they aquire in return. It's very tricky evaulating DT's. they need to be challenged against NFL type talent to guesstimate how effective they might be @ the next level. for the most part a talent like Raji or Jerry can dominate 90% of the College talent, its that other 10% that worrys me
Why would he downgrade Peria after the Senior Bowl? He had a good week IMO. To many of you are putting too much imphasis on the actual game. The practice is way more telling than an allstar game play.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote