View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #36
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You need to read up on this guy YTF. He has some personal problems that will get brought up and will hurt his draft stock. Might not even get drafted.
Being in Kansas and dating a girl from Nebraska, I'm well immersed with Nebraska football. Unfortunately. Lucky lost his job this year, and he may not get drafted, but I think he has enough talent to be a late round pick still. I wasn't saying Lucky was a 4th rounder, as he does have issues beyond what you mentioned, but he has been productive enough, especially in short yardage situation.