View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #33
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
YTF- I'm down with Maualuga/Ryans to the outside as the pick but I think for the rest of your mock you don't finish what you start. Maualuga would be a nod at having a better run stopping defense but no other picks go that way. No DT, no big hitting safety...

Chung or Delmas in the 2nd as S, or a DT does more than a tiny CB. Plus with Smithiak a 3rd or 4th has been spent at CB the last two years and mentions "never having enough guys who can cover" so I'd expect that trend to continue.

Demeco/Adibi coming off the edge or covering would be sick. Those two are too fast to get around especially if Ryans shed his wannabe-MLB bulk. Even if a big play or two came up the middle Rey-Rey's physical demeanor, aggression is something that is sorely lacking in this defense.
Agreed. Taking Rey would almost force your hand to move D-Ry to the outside where he will still be uber productive.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote