View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #40
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
LINK

He has also had steroid allegations, though those can be frivolous and he's never failed a test.

Before:

One Year Later:

For the record, I don't buy the steroid allegations, but I present the photographic evidence in order to provide fair and balanced coverage.
An easy way to see if a guy is using steroids is to look at their necks. They'll be swollen, but not from muscle or fat. I can't get a clear view from this angle.

Here's Roger Clemens in a sort of before and after, but you can get a better example from Sly:

*Note: i get this information from a research paper I did in one of my English classes. It's possible this theory applies only to anabolic steroids, whereas guys are using a ton of stuff the FDA doesn't know about yet. What I do know for a fact is that JFK, who used steroids for medicinal purposes, had that sort of build up in his face.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote