View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #35
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
pete, I think you have lost it. honestly. I find it so hard to comprehend your posts anymore. It's beyond just not agreeing with you. You are just coming from left field on some things man.
No I under stand....Ray got a FF Saturday and you love the physical presence he brings....I got it. But paying two Middle line backers top thirty two money is what is out in left field here. If you want to move Ryans out just say so. Is Ray better than Ryans? Or are you going to pay two Middle line backers top thirty three money ? Inquiring minds wish to know ? It just makes no damn sense YTF. Your gamble here is this guy will be able to flip his hips and run with the Dallas Clarks of the NFL world. And I'm saying when pigs fly. We'll see next month at the combine. Now if you're going to drop the guy at rush end.....