View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #29
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I just see Orakpo as a multi dimensional player and believe the 4-3, 3-4 question is about Orakpo's draft value, more so if he can play one or the other. Smart, fast and strong go a long way in overcoming adversity in this league.

If Raji were selected at #15, I would not be complaining.
So Orakpo starts out as the Texas rover linebacker....covering the RB's, tight ends, and slot guys the big twelve features his freshman and sophmore years.
Drops down and dominates just about every OLT he cuts trails with....the one he doesn't is currently sky rocketing up the draft boards.....Smith.

He's 265 ...now. He out lifts everyone on the team now.....He has some of the longest arms and biggest hands in the draft class now.....yeah the guys a real crap soot. Hey he's plug and play KT.

Just be glad it's not my call. I'd sale the farm to move up and get him. There's a Raji on the board every draft. Guys like Orakpo...guys that have the numbers that indicate they will be dominate players, only come around once in a while.

Not banging Raji. If we take him at the fifteen he'd be a good clean pick. But he isn't going to put the defense on his back and drag them into the top fifteen.

And if Zerlien was worth a damn he would of already posted this is the most talented group of centers to come down the pike in a very long time. I haven't researched it yet....but maybe since the merger. And three of those center guys no one is talking about just punked Raji and Brace in the Senior Bowl. And that there thingy is the unvarnished truth. Know what I mean by punked ?

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...8/mock2329.htm

Last edited by threetoedpete; 01-25-2009 at 11:23 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote