View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #24
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
For some reason I just see Sean Smith going to the Pats. He has a ton of upside and can play something like 4 positions as well as being a freak of nature.
I LOVE Sean Smith. AND his teammate, DE Patrick Kruger. I think after the Combine, Smith will be a sure-thing first-rounder.

If Raji and Maualuga are off the board at 15, I'd like for us to trade down and take Kruger in the low 20s of the first round. It might be a little bit of a reach, but I think that dude can be coached up to match that draft position.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote