View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #23
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I'm just curious as to why you guys can justify moving Demeco Ryans outside ?

What I know is Ray can't play outside in a 4-3. I mean he could play there...but he isn't going to be productive there. It's almost like you're saying we've watched one slew footed line backer for two years and our solution is to draft another one, younger, with better college stats, and stick the one we currently have playing middle line backer, outside to replace the one we're trying to upgrade ? I don't get it. Or are you guys saying out right you're just going to trade Ryan's befor the draft ? Explain it to me YTF.
It was his position in college.
He would take less of a beating if he moved outside.
It would free him up to be more of a playmaker.

I would ONLY consider moving DeMeco if we could get Maualuga. I wouldn't make the move for any other LB. I think that highly of Maualuga. I used to think it was a waste of time to even talk about this - but Kubiak has said he will always play his best three LBs regardless of where they play, and he's also said he's open to moving DeMeco outside.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote