View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #22
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

I'm just curious as to why you guys can justify moving Demeco Ryans outside ?

What I know is Ray can't play outside in a 4-3. I mean he could play there...but he isn't going to be productive there. It's almost like you're saying we've watched one slew footed line backer for two years and our solution is to draft another one, younger, with better college stats, and stick the one we currently have playing middle line backer, outside to replace the one we're trying to upgrade ? I don't get it. Or are you guys saying out right you're just going to trade Ryan's befor the draft ? Explain it to me YTF.