View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

I dont like Rey Rey in the 1st. Give me Cushing. I'm glad Raji didn't have a good game because i would love for him to be there @ 15.

We have an all-pro Mike & people want to move him. Makes no sense to me when you can get a more versatile LB like Cushing in the 1st or Matthews in the 2nd or 3rd. These guys fit the mold Bush was talking about when he was talking about having a pressure defense. Rey Rey is just a run stopper & plays a position that we already have an all-pro Mike.

I like A. Smith but I think we need to draft a DE or S in the 2nd. If S. Smith, Delmas, or Chung is there (I think one of them will be) you have to think about taking one of them.

I love Sidbury. If they dont draft M. Johnson in the 1st or Ayers in the 2nd this is the guy. Small school guy with untapped potential He has good size 6'4 265 lbs & long arms. Good speed, he has kept a book on the guys he plays against. This shows he's a student of the game. He could become great with a good DL coach & S&C coach. IMO

I like Jennings but would rather see us spend the pick on defensive BPA. I think we can get G. Johnson in the 5th. He is a better fit for the ZBS IMO.

I would be very happy if your mock fell to us. Every player you picked is solid & could help the team in 09. Good Job

My dream draft would be
RD1 E. Brown or Raji
RD2 Mack
RD3 Ayers or Sidberry
RD4 N. Harris or Cook
RD5 G. Johnson

This would fill many holes & alows the pressure defense Bush wants to play.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote