View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

I don't see Maualuga slipping past Denver. B.J. Raji is the wildcard does he get past the Bengals & the Jags (both coaching staffs @ Senior Bowl) that would help work Maualuga closer to #15 but still has to get past Washington & New Orleans. we'll know a little more after the combine.

The Texans should exercise either the 1st or 2nd rd. selection on a DE. I doubt they wait til the 3rd. what do you think of Ayers in 2nd? he looked really explosive last night in the Senior Bowl winning Defensive player of the game.

Sidbury is intriquing. also add English & Sintim to your list

Jennings stock is rising, Shonn Greene clone not going to last til 4th rd. not even sure about the Texans 3rd rd. pick?

anyway I like your players its just #1 most are off the board #2 DE has to be a higher priority
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote