View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I almost posted my own mock last night and this one is very similar. I had Maualuga in the first as well, Louis Delmas in the 2nd and Matt Shaugnessy in the third. Fourth round I probably would have gone with some 1 gap DT and 5th round Glen Coffee, the RB out of Bama. My only critique of your mock (and possibly my own) is that I don't see Smith being there in the 2nd (maybe not Delmas either, gah).
I'm really feeling Maualuga right now. Anyway, I think there will be a very solid/good CB available in the 2nd round. If it's not Alphonso Smith, maybe a DJ Moore or Sean Smith. I just don't see Alphonso Smith making too much noise at the combine because his physical stature and measurables are limited. Regardless of player X, I feel a very good CB will be prime for the taking.