View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #5
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: While the woman sleeps...

I almost posted my own mock last night and this one is very similar. I had Maualuga in the first as well, Louis Delmas in the 2nd and Matt Shaugnessy in the third. Fourth round I probably would have gone with some 1 gap DT and 5th round Glen Coffee, the RB out of Bama. My only critique of your mock (and possibly my own) is that I don't see Smith being there in the 2nd (maybe not Delmas either, gah).