View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com 1/24/09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
It's early, but none of those DE's are worth a top 15 pick, and only Johnson has first round potential. Maualuga and Cushing are both studs; both would be upgrades to our team. Davis has been covered above and Smith (both Sean and Alphonso) and Moore could slide to the second. I'm not a fan of any of the DT's in the draft class.
I'm thinking trade down or take a LB . I think one of the OT's or a QB may slide for trade bait .