View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #17
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com 1/24/09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
this class does not have quality @ the top of a Leodis McKelvin or Rodgers-Cromartie. taking Davis @ #15 only if you don't re-sign Dunta Robinson. so basicly if you don't resign Dunta you cost yourself a 1st rd. pick. I fail to see how that improves this team over our AFC South counterparts when we need to revamp DE, LB & FS too
Agreed. I think there will be CB value in the second round and could be addressed next year as well, but right now it could be a numbers game. As I said, I wouldn't be too upset with Davis on my team, but I think we could use our first rounder in a few better ways.