View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com 1/24/09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't like VD. He reminds me too much of DeAngelo "OOPS, I just gave up a long TD" Hall.

The more I see of Alphonso Smith out of Wake Forest, the more I like him. He reminds me of Asante "Pick Six" Samuels. He had 8 picks in 2007, and 7 in 2008. If we go CB in the first I will nerd rage if it is VD over Smith.
Alphonso Smith is great, but I like Vontae Davis too. What you get with VD is size and speed. What you get with Alphonso Smith is a 5-9 absolute playmaker, and also alot of speed.

If we were going to go with a CB, I would rather us go with a guy who may have slipped to us at #47 our second round pick. If Alphonso Smith was there I wouldn't mind it one bit.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote