View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com 1/24/09 Mock Draft

I have no problem taking a CB in round 1. Even with Dunta, you can never have enough good corners especially when you play PM 2x a year. And its not like we have a pair of elite corners. Our best CB just had his leg ripped apart a year ago.

Looking at the available players I think a trade back would have been the best idea. If you had to stick at 15 I would go with Michael Johnson assuming we don't trade for a FA DE, which didn't work well in the past.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote