View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #2
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com 1/24/09 Mock Draft

If we ended up signing/trading for a DE and not re-signing Dunta, I could easily see us taking a CB with the first; especially if Davis or Jenkins is there.

Also, in Rick Smith's recent interview, he made mention that you can never have enough CB who can cover:
Quote:
Rick Smith: I agree with those assessments. I think that when you look at our football team on the defensive side of the ball, I think you can always improve athleticism. I think, in addition to some of those things, you can always improve your corner position. You can never have enough men that can cover.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote