View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I like the trade down and getting Delmas but personally think he would be a better value around 28-32. But I like the pick. I think this is our biggest need on the team.

I like the Kruger pick in the 2nd. Great great pick.

Like some others I think we can get a better player with our second 2nd round pick. I would sub in either Andy Levitre or a CB or DT.

I do agree that we need to pair up Steve Slaton with a RB from rounds 2 or three. I almost considered using my first #2 on Shonn Greene, but Paul Kruger would be too good to pass on and Greene should be gone before we would get a chance to use our second 2nd round pick.

Great mock man. I hope we get to see a post Senior Bowl mock soon.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote